Re: Packages to NMU?

+++ Edmund Grimley Evans [2015-10-15 19:33 +0100]:
> Here's an updated list of packages that probably deserve an NMU, with
> bug numbers:
>
>       4 pgplot5 #784743
>       2 gtkimageview #765221
>       2 kmflcomp #765228
>       2 librep #770367
>       2 ots #727254

All now migrated and built.

The build-deps of pgplot5 had to be done by hand, because pgplot is
non-free and things in contrib with non-free build-deps don't get
built automatically, even though pgplot itself does (be nice if we
could do something to stop this being manual work).

those are now built and uploaded except for ruby-pgplot which needed an NMU:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=ifeffit,libpgplot-perl,ruby-pgplot,wcslib-contrib&suite=sid

I guess I should do armhf/armel builds too, whilst I have the stuff to hand.

Wookey
http://wookware.org/