Re: Packages to NMU?

+++ Edmund Grimley Evans [2015-10-15 19:33 +0100]:
> Here's an updated list of packages that probably deserve an NMU, with
> bug numbers:
>
>       4 pgplot5 #784743

I worked on this some time ago but wasn't happy with the patch. It
works but I wasn;t convinced that we should really have to be spelling
out the header locations in such detail, so I tried to do a better
job, but that wasn't as simple as it should have been, then something
else got more urgent and it stalled. But I guess a fix is a fix even
if it's not optimum so I should probably just upload.

Done

>       2 gtkimageview #765221

Done.

>       2 kmflcomp #765228

done

>       2 librep #770367

hmm, new patch is just today but I guess nothing happenned for a year
before that, so lets go for it.

Done (no delay, LowThresholdNMU)

>       2 ots #727254

Done (no delay, LowThresholdNMU)