Re: Steve Langasek

On 9/27/15, limpia@openmailbox.org <limpia@openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Why is this guy allowed to remain on the mail lists,?  he uses the
> debian mail list to spam people.
> The debian mail lists are being used for  a spambot net work, ..
>

> Subject: Fw: read this
>  From: Steve Langasek <rkd@zgib.net>
> Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 04:09:06 +0200

Hi.. I snipped most of that out to help slow down finding myself
facing being blocked, grin. I saw all those earlier. I chalked them up
to someone needing a friend or work buddy to give them a nudge that
they might want to check possibly a phone for infiltration. I could be
100% *wrong*, but I don't think the real address owner is the one
sending all those out. A quick peek out on the Net shows a profile
that would not be openly putting their credibility at risk.

Just thinking out loud in hopes this helps save most people the time
and trouble of catching up to speed on it.. Going back into lurk mode
now. :)

Cindy :)

--
Cindy-Sue Causey