Re: Summary of the ARM ports BoF at DC15

Although I'm quite new to Linux I was able to setup jessy on a new QNAP TS-420U (... many thanks to tbm and the list) and it would be great if kirkwood devices would get support also in the future. If (for whatever reason) this is not possible ... I hope that (at least) some kind of LTS will be available in the future.

Best regards,
Peter