Re: Summary of the ARM ports BoF at DC15

At Fri, 11 Sep 2015 16:58:42 +0100,
Steve McIntyre wrote:
> noise NOW and convince people it's needed and can/should be supported
> in future.

I think it would be a pity if we wouldn't support kirkwoord devices
such as those QNAP NAS devices anymore. I've got a QNAP TS-221 that is
less than two years old and it would be nice if it would continue to
run the latest version of Debian, but I don't know how much work it would
cost to continue to support armel for Stretch.

Kind regards,

Jeroen Dekkers