Re: Packages to NMU?

+++ Edmund Grimley Evans [2015-09-08 12:01 +0100]:
> If I'm not mistaken, each of the following packages
>
> - fails to build on arm64
> - has an easy fix described in a bug report
> - has not been updated in more than a year
> - is blocking more than one other package
>
>       4 pgplot5 #784743
>       3 cernlib #766482
>       2 gtkimageview #765221
>       2 kmflcomp #765228
>       2 librep #770367
>       2 ots #727254
>
> Does any DD want to do something about them?

I already worked on cernlib (around 12th june according to changelog),
but didn't get as far as an upload. IIRC there was some problem but
I forget the details. I still have the tree on asachi and will take
another look.

Thanks for the list - very helpful for prioritisation.

I'm very happy for other people to do the rest, but will eventually
get round to doing these myself as I have time (currently I have a
backlog of more pressing things to be doing).

Wookey
http://wookware.org/