Re: qcontrol for QNAP TS-221 in Jessie

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> wrote:
* JM <fijam@archlinux.us> [2015-06-17 23:05]:
> > The TS-221 should work without any problems.  Did you experience a
> > problem with it?
> >
> On TS-212P controlling the statusled and powerled with qcontrol does not
> work. I'd be happy to provide more information to have it supported (as
> they are bright as hell).

Does qcontrol work at all?  For example, does
  qcontrol buzzer short
or
  qcontrol --direct buzzer short
work?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/

Correction: on TS-212P only the powerled control doesn't work (it's bright blue) while the others do work (status, usb). Perhaps it's not possible to turn it off on this hardware, I don't know.

Buzzer, watchdog and fanspeed work correctly. I haven't tested wol, eup and rtc but I assume they do too