Re: Cubox i4pro real time clock(s)

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 04:55:40AM -0700, Rick Thomas wrote:
> On Apr 10, 2015, at 4:20 AM, Karsten Merker <merker@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 03:07:31AM -0700, Rick Thomas wrote:
> >>
> >> Checking /boot/config-3.16.0-4-armmp, I see what I think is an
> >> explanation, because

> >> and

> >> Other Linux systems (e.g. Arch) appear (according to the above
> >> mentioned googling) to have their kernel compiled so as to
> >> provide both /dev/rtc0 attached to the SNVS clock, and
> >> /dev/rtc1 attached to the PFC8523 clock.
> >>
> >> Would it be possible to configure the default Debian Jessie
> >> kernel to do the same?
>
> Hi Karsten,
>
> Can you give me a guess as to when this will be available in sid/unstable?

Hello,

unfortunately I cannot really provide an estimate. I do not have
write access to the Debian kernel repository, so I cannot commit
the change myself and I also do not know when the kernel
maintainers plan to upload the next kernel update.

Ian, could you perhaps enable CONFIG_RTC_DRV_PCF8523 for the armhf
kernel builds in SVN (bug #782364)?

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der