Installing Jessie on APM Mustang

I just installed Jessie on APM Mustang using the netboot daily image found at:

http://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/arm64/daily/netboot/

I did not use the loader included in the daily snapshot, instead used system's
loader to get to the GRUB boot menu. I moved debian-installer to the root
partition which is set in grub2-efi.cfg and appropriately replaced Fedora 21
images with linux and initrd.gz extracted from the netboot archive leaving
parameters unmodified.

I also do see problems what Marcin reported.