Re: Help with the arm64 and ppc64el installation-guides needed

Hello,

Breno Leitao, le Fri 10 Apr 2015 17:44:01 -0300, a écrit :
> On 04/09/2015 01:13 PM, Karsten Merker wrote:> Hello everybody,
> > the release date for Jessie is near, but the installation-guide
> > does not seem to contain any arm64/ppc64el-specific information
> > yet.
> We have created this installation guide, but unfortunatelly it was not integrated yet.
>
> It is still on my github repository. Can you import it?

Uh..... I requested this very kind of information in september and
november, why wasn't this work (done in december) ever submitted
before?  We can integrate it in the installation manual, but it will
most probably not get translated for the release...

I'll however be unable to integrate things like "blablabla" (sic)...

Samuel