SheevaPlug and Debian jessie

My SheevaPlug instructions don't work for jessie.  I'm not sure if we
just need an update to the instructions or whether a fix in the
installer is required.  Unfortunately, I don't have a SheevaPlug
anymore, so I am looking for help.

The instructions currently refer to the 2011.12-3 u-boot, which
doesn't pass the DTB blob to the kernel, but the jessie kernel for
SheevaPlug has moved to DT.

Can someone confirm that the 2014.10+dfsg1-4 u-boot on SheevaPlug
passes a correct DT to the kernel?

I recently worked with a user who tried to install jessie, and
upgrading to 2014.10+dfsg1-4 didn't solve the issue.

I also prepared an installer kernel with appened DTB but that didn't
boot either.

Can someone with a SheevaPlug look into this?

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/