Re: Debian Wheezy or Jessie install on Cubox-i4pro? -- Works!

Hi,

Could you outline the steps for this install?.

Sorry for not responding sooner,  Life got in the way a bit ;).

Regards

https://people.debian.org/~merker/flash-kernel/flash-kernel_3.35_armhf.deb

> - Execute the "flash-kernel" command as root. This will update
>  the boot script that is used to bring your system up.
>
> - Reboot the system, stop the u-boot autoboot and run the follwing
>  command at the u-boot prompt to remove the previously set
>  bootargs variable: "setenv bootargs; saveenv"
>
> - Reset the system.
>
> If everything works as planned, the system should boot up normally
> and not require setting the bootargs variable.

Hi Karsten,

Everything worked as planned.  It booted normally without any special bootargs.

Anything else I can do to help?

Enjoy!
Rick