Re: Debian Wheezy or Jessie install on Cubox-i4pro?

On Thu, Apr 02, 2015 at 12:32:15PM -0700, Rick Thomas wrote:

[Jesse installation instructions for the Cubox-i4pro]
> Thanks!
>
> I’ll give this a try over the weekend and report to the list on results.
>
> Am I to assume that there is not a corresponding procedure for Wheezy?

Jessie is the first Debian version that officially supports the
Cubox-i4pro, but as the Jessie release is planned to happen this
month, this should not really be a problem :-).

Release planning announcement:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/03/msg00016.html

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der