Re: u-boot image for Olimex A20-Olinuxino Micro

So I got this to work...

1. Build u-boot for micro:
Get the sources:
$apt-get --compile --host-architecture=armhf source u-boot-sunxi
after build failed
$cd u-boot-2014.10+dfsg1
$make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- A20-OLinuXino_MICRO_defconfig

$make CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf-
I took the u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin and wrote it to the SD-card
$dd if=u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin of=/dev/SDCARD_DEVICE bs=1k seek=8

2. Installed it on SD card and on HDD.
So for me its working.

Arne