Re: "Expanding" memory of an armel device?

On 27/02/15 00:26, Paul Wise wrote:
On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 23:47 +0000, peter green wrote:

Umm the odriod C1 and the raspberry Pi 2 model B (there is no raspberry
pi 2 model A currently, this may or may not change in future) both have
1GB of ram.
Bah, was mislead by the wiki pages. Fixed the FreedomBox one. The RPi2
Wikipedia page redirects to RPi and mediawiki didn't change the URL so I
didn't notice. Could you followup on the list?
Yeah, I meant to send my previous mail to the list but accidently sent it to you privately, i've sent it to the list now.
Also they both lack SATA, so for NAS-type use i'd be looking more
towards something like the cubieboards
Good point, could you followup on the list? Especially if there any NAS
form-factor or plug-computer form-factor devices with Cubie stuff.
AIUI The cubietruck comes with plexiglass covers which can mount a 2.5 inch HDD. If you want full enclosure (the covers cover the top and bottom but not the sides) then those seem to be available too.