Check out this video at RightThisMinute.com!

My dear friend,
AM Miss Samantha ABDUL From Kuwait:

I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership
business in your country, Sorry for contacting you through this medium
without a previouse notice: Although this massage might meet you in
utmost surprise as both of us has never see each other before but i
had to use email communication with you because its is an official and
more confidential way of making contact with people around the
world.In receipt of your respond i want you to tell me something about
your company if (any).

Samantha ABDUL
Email: samantha.mohamed@outlook.com