Re: (NSLU) Not enough space in MTD Ramdisk

Thanks Ian,

That helped, initrd is now 2260857 instead of 7844605.
How can I see which modules comes into initrd.
I have another nslu2 where the upgrade went smoothly with "most" (size only 2884191)

Thanks again,
pepesz

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> wrote:
On Tue, 2014-09-30 at 09:43 +0200, pepesz wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> Up to yesterday I was using debian squeeze on my nslu2.
> Then I decided to upgrade to debian wheezy - changed apt sources and
> did apt-get dist-upgrade.
>
> All the packages were updated but looks like the created image is too
> big :( (see below).
> Any advice?

What is /etc/initramfs-tools/initramfs.conf:$MODULES to too? If it is
"most" try changing it to "dep" to reduce the size of the initrd.

Ian.