Re: [RFC] d-i hd-media support for armhf

> Anywhere under /boot would do, wouldn't it? Debian and Ubuntu seem to be
> the main ones which use /usr or /lib.

Ubuntu was looking to move to  /boot/dtb-$(uname -r) (mirroring
fedora's location)

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2014-August/048015.html

But later reverted it:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2014-September/048075.html

it would be very nice, if we could just move to one location and call
it done. ;)

For bb.org, I've setup the default u-boot bootloader to loop thru all
the known locations based on $(uname -r) with a grub inspired shim to
update /boot/uEnv.txt with the new $(uname -r)..

Regards,

--
Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/