Re: Enabling A20-OLinuXino-LIME support in u-boot (was: A10-OLinuXino-LIME board)

On 2014-09-17 07:13:45 -0500, Christian Kastner wrote:
> On 2014-09-13 10:53, Karsten Merker wrote:
>> Vagrant, as Christian has comitted to provide testing on the
>> A20-OLinuXino-LIME, could you enable that target as well with
>> the next upstream release?

Should hit experimental shortly, along with several of the other
requested platforms.

> Do we have a specific test process I could follow, or is this still ad
> hoc? As in: testing procedure outline, instructions on what information
> to collect and report, checklists to check, etc.

Not yet. Essentially, I test that it boots with the bootscript created
by flash-kernel when used with the linux-image packages shipped in
Debian.

> If not, this would be helpful to both testers and developers I think.

Agreed. If someone cares to draft such a text, please file a bug on
u-boot about it!

live well,
  vagrant