libv8 packaging and arm64

Hi guys,

I've been looking through the (shrinking) list of packages that we
don't have built yet for arm64 and I can see nodejs and friends are
still there. That's likely to be very important for some people
wanting to run web infrastructure on arm64 in future, so I'm keen to
get things built and ready before Jessie.

I'm a little worried about the libv8 setup here, it must be said, and
slightly surprised that AFAICS the Debian packages are stuck with a
very old release, v3.14. I know the guys in ARM who have worked on
developing and merging arm64 support in upstream libv8 earlier this
year, and I can see that's happened as of v3.25 or so. Current
upstream as of yesterday is v3.29.53.

Is there any chance you're going to get on to a newer version before
Jessie, please?

"I suspect most samba developers are already technically insane... Of
 course, since many of them are Australians, you can't tell." -- Linus Torvalds