Beaglebone Black - best way to install Jessie?

Sorry for cross post to two lists but this seems to cross both.

I've a Beaglebone Black running Debian 7.6 with some wheezy-backports packages. This is installed on both the internal eMMC flash and
also 7.6 installed on the SD card.

What's the best way to get a fresh Jessie onto this. I can update from the Internet so could change sources.list and update that way.
Alternatively, I could use the latest installer if this is appropriate.

Advice gratefully received.

All the very best,

AndyC