Re: Installability of desktops on arm64

+++ Andreas Henriksson [2014-08-17 22:22 +0200]:
> Hello!
>
> Fwiw, the uhttpmock testsuite failure was catching a real problem
> in libsoup2.4-1 on arm64.
> The libsoup2.4-1 package was missing its dependency on glib-networking
> which made it non-functional, which was caught by the uhttpmock testsuite.
> (I guess this was done in a porter upload to break a build-dependendency
> cycle somewhere.)

Yes, that's exactly it. It should a) have been rebuilt, but I see from my
records that it never was.

> The problem was solved by a binNMU of libsoup2.4 and after that
> uhttpmock built file (no testsuite failure).

Thanks very much for getting to the bottom of that, and sorry you had
to. Once this stuff is automated with build-profiles we shouldn't
suffer these sorts of things due to porters forgetting what they
didn/didn't do.

> This should give the rest of GNOME a chance to build now...

Excellent. I wonder if that will get us as far as 90% built?

Wookey
http://wookware.org/