Von: peter green <plugwash@p10link.net>
Betreff: Aw: pspp package FTBFS on armhf
Datum: 15. August 2014 09:37:17 MESZ
An: Friedrich Beckmann <friedrich.beckmann@gmx.de>

Friedrich Beckmann wrote:
Hi Peter,

thanks for your response. I had send the following email to „nm@debian.org <mailto:nm@debian.org>“ to get access to an armhf
machine. Is this the way to get access to an armhf porterbox?
If you are already a DM or already in the NM process then you are supposed to route rare supposed to route your request through the nm frontdesk.

If you are not a DM and are not yet in the NM process your request needs to be advocated by a debian developer who you have worked with. Your sponsor would probablly be the most obvious choice.

Either way the mail you posted at the end of this one is not sufficient.

See https://dsa.debian.org/doc/guest-account/ for full details of the information you need to provide and how to provide it.