Re: Cubox-i-notes questions

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 09:49:03PM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> I read the announcement on
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/607527/
>
> and imx6 is not even mentioned there.

ARM SoC changes often don't raise to much attention :-)

> Is there a good way to follow the progress of imx6 in mainline without
> reading through all the git logs? If I have to read git logs, is there
> an efficient way to filter the relevant logs? Is best to follow alkml?

Looking at Signed-off-by tags from Shawn Guo and Pengutronix is a good
hint. I often also post a conclusion on Google+ (not yet done for 3.16).

> > We continue to work on the video features of the IPU and VPU for
> > mainline. VPU patches are already on alkml + linux-media, with more to
> > come.
>
> Wow, very impressive.
>
> Many thanks for driving that forward.

The video stuff is making slow but steady progress. The more interesting
thing is the current work on the Etnaviv drivers ...

rsc