Re: Installability of desktops on arm64

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 09:15:03AM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> > > arm32 (and ABI-specific, calling conventions, etc.) code to also
> > > work with amd64.
> > [...]
> > > See apt-get source libreoffice,
> > > bridges/source/cpp_uno/gcc3_linux_arm.
> >
> > Given arm64 probably won't be in jessie there's no time pressure, is
> > there?
>
> There are a lot of people working to get arm64 into Jesse and, right
> now, it looks like this is actually very likely and an announcement
> of the same due quite soon.

OK, then if you want LO there (as the original message at least suggests)
you should start a) building LO 4.3 Build-Depends: (as found in experimental) and
b) port if if necessary or tell me whether it works without a change besides Architecture:
(note that this also includes the tests, ideally they should work, some of those are a
must-work (like bridgetest))

Regards,

Rene