Re: Cubox i2ultra does not boot with Debian u-boot

Hi Steve,

thanks for looking into that.

On Sunday 13 July 2014 10:38:18 Steve Langasek wrote:
[ .... see https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2014/07/msg00067.html ]
> Have you tested 2014.07-rc4 on the cubox-i?  I haven't yet; I would assume
> that Rainer would be using unstable rather than experimental if he's trying
> to get this booting for the first time with Debian.

I tried all SPLs and u-boot.img of the u-boot versions

 *** 2014.07~rc4+dfsg1-1 0
        250 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ experimental/main armhf
Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     2014.04+dfsg1-2 0
        300 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ sid/main armhf Packages
     2014.04+dfsg1-1 0
        600 http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/debian/ jessie/main armhf
Packages

in Debian. I started with jessie, then sid, last experimental.

All of them show the same result, whereas both the jessie image from rabeeth
and the geexbox image boot SPL.

Rabeeh,

we chatted on IRC before. I am wondering if there is anything which is
different on the i2ultra hardware compared to the i4pro hardware with respect
to u-boot?

I am happy to do some more testing...

Thanks,
Rainer