Re: DTBs in cd images, kexec & installer testing

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 02:15:16PM +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:48:54 +0100
> Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 13 Jul 2014 10:32:46 +0100
> > Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> wrote:
> > > Why ISOs BTW? They don't seem all that typical on ARM systems,
> >
> > As a route to the default packaged ARMMP kernel.
>
> ... and because some boards still don't tftp boot in a sane way
> (imx53). i.e. there is no bootz command on the u-boot I have on the
> imx53 by default.

I've been enabling things like bootz and ext4 support in recently added boards
in Debian's u-boot, I can look into enabling for the mx53loco board if that
would be helpful, although it sounds like you're using whatever u-boot is
shipped with the boards?

live well,
  vagrant