Re: updating Sheevaplug and Openrd patches for u-boot v2014.07

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 09:04 +0200, drEagle wrote:

> Agree with you, it's an important missing part from the mainline u-boot for the SheevaPlug.
>
> I have already made some tries to do so, but never successed... for now.

My main advice would be to CC the right folks from
http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/Custodians, in this case that seems
likely to be Pantelis Antoniou for the MMC side and Prafulla Wadaskar
for the Marvell/kirkwood side. Perhaps include Albert as the overall ARM
custodian.

If they don't reply then you should send them a ping after a couple of
weeks. Persistence is the main thing which is needed to get stuff
accepted.

Now seems to be a good time to be resubmitting stuff because a merge
window is opening imminently
http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/ReleaseCycle.

Ian.