Re: InstallingDebianOn/Allwinner

I think i found the problem!

i had timeouts while tftp-transfer of the initrd.gz and vmlinuz and after i switched to direct communication pc<->cubietruck(before i had used a switch inbetween) i had no
timeouts and the hdd was recognized!

So the installer is successfully finished!

But after a restart i cannot boot the installed hdd.

This is my log: http://hastebin.com/ozuzidixaj.pl

Did i forget something?

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 2014-07-03 at 23:41 +0200, Michi Ti wrote:

> syslog: http://hastebin.com/ayuqoquqog.vhdl

This shows kernel package version of 3.14.7-1 which is the current
Jessie version, but the daily builds use sid udebs and sid now has
3.14.9-1 which I suspect is leading to these messages:
        scsi_mod: Unknown symbol netlink_capable (err 0)
and therefore non-working SCSI/SATA.

I think you just got unlucky and downloaded a daily image right before
the transition. Can you try today's daily version please.

Ian.