Re: Information needed from owners/users of Debian on ARM/kirkwood base QNAP devices (should take < 1min to gather)

On Tue, 2014-06-17 at 08:49 +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> TL;DR: Please run the attached kirkwood-qnap script on your ARM based
> QNAP systems as "./kirkwood-qnap --info" and report the results in this
> thread along with the model/kind of your QNAP device (as precisely as
> you can). The script does not need to be run as root and gathers
> information about the hardware platform and kernel version only, it is
> non-destructive (even if run without the --info, so don't worry).

Thanks to everyone who provided info. I've not yet managed to go through
everything but it seems like I've got plenty of data and on first glance
things seem to be working as intended, which is good.

Cheers,
Ian.