Re: flash-kernel and dtb

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 04:13:18PM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> On Thursday 19 June 2014 16:01:48 Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > The problem was caused by the existence of /uImage, I renamed that (and
> > /ramdisk) and the problem went away.
>
> BTW, I do not see anywhere a reference to /uImage in boot.scr. Does anybody
> understand why u-boot is checking for u-boot?

I tried to summarize the behavior of the default bootcmd in an earlier mail:

  The default bootcmd (for cubox-i) first tries loading boot.scr, uEnv.txt,
  zImage, uImage from /, and then falls back to /boot/boot.scr, /boot/uEnv.txt,
  etc. if it doesn't find any. The default location for flash-kernel is
  /boot/boot.scr.

So in your case, it failed to find /boot.scr, /uEnv.txt, /zImage, but found
/uImage and loaded it, before it tried loading /boot/boot.scr...

live well,
  vagrant