Re: flash-kernel and dtb

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 08:08:51PM +0100, Ian Campbell wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-06-15 at 15:14 +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:
> > I am not sure that we should handle commandline parameters this way.
>
> Do we think the current shortcomings here are worth keeping flash-kernel
> >3.19 out of Jessie for now? As it stands it will propagate on Wednesday
> I think.
>
> I'm in two minds.

I think we should avoid further migration to Jessie until we have
finally decided on how to handle the commandline parameter issues.
At most, we lose a few days for some features introduced after
3.19 to migrate to Jessie and I think avoiding potential trouble
due to unresolved boot parameter issues is worth that delay.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Gem. Par. 28 Abs. 4 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz widerspreche ich der Nutzung
sowie der Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der