Re: flash-kernel and dtb

On Sat, 2014-06-14 at 14:46 +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> I still have issues to boot a cubox-i with the u-boot supplied by
> Debian, but maybe I install it the wrong way.

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the specifics of the cubox. But:

> E.g. I do not see the environment overwritten to define a default
> bootcmd reading the boot.scr.

Reinstalling u-boot won't necessarily reset the environment (which is
stored elsewhere, it's platform specific so I don't know where in this
case).

You can use the "env" command at the u-boot prompt to reset one variable
or the entire thing. See "help env".

Ian.