Re: PC Utilite installation

Le 04/06/2014 11:41, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 3:38 PM, xavier grave wrote:

I'll do this as soon as possible. It's my first contribution to Debian Wiki
and I used https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/CuBox-i as a template.
Should I have two pages, one for install and one describing the PC Utilite ?

Yeah, the CuBox-i one is also in the wrong place and didn't use the
usual templates. In the past there was one model page per model and
one vendor page per vendor. Recent additions to the namespace were
completely different. I guess it is time to abandon that model, feel
free to do whatever.

Hi,

I have moved
https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/PC-Utilite
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/CompuLab/PC-Utilite/wheezy

I have also done some reorganization to comply better to the model of other pages.

I have put my hands on a Zynq evaluation board ([1], [2]) and I will install Debian on the SD Card it hosts. I'll put the result of the install in a similar format if possible.

Cheers, xavier
[1] http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/Kits+ZC702
[2] http://www.xilinx.com/zc702