Re: PC Utilite installation

Le 04/06/2014 05:35, Paul Wise a écrit :
On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 8:31 PM, xavier grave wrote:

A first version is available at :
    https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/PC-Utilite

Please move the page into the InstallingDebianOn namespace. Pages in
there usually are named like
InstallingDebianOn/Vendor/Model/debianrelease. Please also use the
templates.

I'll do this as soon as possible. It's my first contribution to Debian Wiki and I used https://wiki.debian.org/ArmHardFloatPort/CuBox-i as a template. Should I have two pages, one for install and one describing the PC Utilite ?