Raspbian user claims openswan is broken after security update.

We recently received a bug report from a raspbian user claiming that the recent security update rendered his Pi unable to connect to his openswan server.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/raspbian/+bug/1304674

I have not filed a bug report in debian because i've no idea if this is raspbian specific or more general but I thought it was worthwhile to make you aware of it. I'm also ccing the debian-arm list in case any users of openswan on official arm architectures have any comments on the security update.