Re: Upgrade to linux-image-3.12-1-kirkwood on qnap ts-110 bricks the NAS (until recover)

On 17.01.2014 03:58, iacchi wrote:
Hi,
I, too, have a TS-110 and did the upgrade to linux-image-3.12-1-kirkwood and
now, as you were, I'm stuck. Can you pls. tell me how did you recovered the
nas or point me to a resource that can help me? It would be really
appreciated.

Hi Iacopo,

I will try to lead you through this process, if you promise to document it and make it available somehow.

First questions:
- do you have a serial console for the TS-110?
- what (IT) infrastructure do you have?
  Esp.: server with dhcp, lftp
- do you have your mtdX files available as
  described on Martins site:
  http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/qnap/ts-119/install/

Hardy