Re: Upgrade to linux-image-3.12-1-kirkwood on qnap ts-110 bricks the NAS (until recover)

On 08.01.2014 09:46, Ian Campbell wrote:
:
Possibly the same issue as Bug #731345 regarding the upstream transition
from board files to DTB based stuff. Not sure if ts-110 is part of that
(perhaps it is similar to some ts-2xx?).
:

To be honest: I don't understand exactly about what this bug report talks. How can I determine if my NAS is also affected from this DTB stuff?

And yes: the ts-2xx and the ts-1xx devices are very similar. Main difference between those devices is that the 1xx handle only one HDD while the 2xx handle two of them.

Hardy