Debian ARM Device Support in 2014

Hello,

Where can I read more about Debian on ARM devices and the current state of development ?
Which devices are going to be supported in 2014 ?

I got two i.mx6 devices (armv7 quad cores) which
are powerful but are currently not supported by
an up to date kernel.

-Utilite from CompuLab based on the Hardware Module cm-fx6 (delivered with Ubuntu 12.04 softfloat / Kernel 3.0.35 ) - http://www.spinics.net/lists/devicetree/msg08276.html /*initial DT support comes with kernel 3.14 - http://utilite-computer.com/download/documentation//utilite/utilite-technical-reference-manual.pdf - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utilite /* Utilite runs currently Ubuntu, Android, Arch Linux ARM and Kali Linux
  - https://plus.google.com/113210185268665255819/posts /* G+ Info page
-Udoo
  - http://www.udoo.org/

Whom could I ask if this devices will be officially supported
by the next Debian version ?

Is there a more up to date info page on Debian ARM ?
http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/index.en.html
Where can I read more about armmp ?

If it is desired I could help with testing new
components (installer, kernel, applications) on this devices.

Best Regards,
Peter Bauer
http://bitkistl.blogspot.com