Re: linux-image-3.11-2-armmp_3.11.8-1_armhf not include AHCI_IMX

On Dec 13, 2013, at 6:34 PM, Ian Campbell <ijc@hellion.org.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-12-06 at 13:54 +0800, Niew, Sh. wrote:
> [...]
>> Is it ahci_imx need ahci_platform compile with yes?
>
> IMHO it should be loaded automatically as required. This is probably
> something which you need to take up with the upstream developers I'm
> afraid.

Before reaching to the upstream, i get the v3.13-rc4 a shot
And the issue is eliminate, but i not include every part as like the debian config included.
At least with:

$ grep AHCI /boot/config-3.13.0-rc4
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI=m
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM=m
CONFIG_AHCI_IMX=m
# CONFIG_SATA_ACARD_AHCI is not set

$ grep SATA /boot/config-3.13.0-rc4
# CONFIG_SATA_PMP is not set
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI=m
CONFIG_SATA_AHCI_PLATFORM=m
# CONFIG_SATA_INIC162X is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_ACARD_AHCI is not set
# CONFIG_SATA_SIL24 is not set

> Looking at the git log and the output of get_maintainer.pl I think that
> means Richard Zhu <r65037@freescale.com> (imx guy), Tejun Heo
> <tj@kernel.org> (general ATA guy) and linux-ide@vger.kernel.org (ATA list)

And thanks for kindly info :)

--