Re: linux-image-3.11-2-armmp_3.11.8-1_armhf not include AHCI_IMX

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 09:19 +0800, Niew, Sh. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm install linux-image-3.11-2-armmp in my Boundary Devices SABRELite board,
> but linux can't mount the SATA drive and there is no AHCI_IMX is not
> set in config.

It looks like the old imx flavour only had CONFIG_PATA_IMX=m and this
was carried over to the armmp flavour. It looks like AHCI_IMX was never
enabled.

I suppose the pata driver isn't working for you? Did you ever try the
old imx flavour and did it work?

Are there two disk controllers on this platform or do these represent
two faces of the same hardware port?

In general the move has been from PATA to AHCI, I suppose we ought to
transition here too? Does AHCI_IMX actually work if enabled?

Ian.