Re: iMX6 EOMA-68 CPU Card

On 01/04/13 21:01, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> Many HDMI outputs are limited to 1920x1080 after all (with a few capable of 1920x1200)

When necessary (e.g. long cable runs, or dot-clock limited DVI outputs),
I've always been able to get the dotclock down far enough by reducing
the refresh rate and/or using reduced blanking.  All my 1920x1200
monitors have been happy with the result (right down to 1920x1200@24Hz,
with reduced blank periods).  Some versions of the 'cvt' utility will
allow the generation of reduced blanking modes at any vertical refresh
rate (some won't).

Yes, it's fiddling with XF86 Modelines again - just like you used to
love back in the 1990s!

Tim.