Re: iMX6 EOMA-68 CPU Card

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM, Lennart Sorensen
<lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 12:07:34AM +0000, luke.leighton wrote:
>>  ok lennart, RS232 added.  even with some level-shifters to put it up
>> to proper voltages and protect the CPU at the same time, how's that
>> for service? :)
>
> A real 232 port?  Yay!

 yes lennart - specially for you.  just don't ask for RTS/CTS ok? :)

> Looks really neat.  Are there any boards to plug the EOMA-68 card into
> available?

 the "flying squirrel" should, all going well, be done first boards in
about 2-3 weeks.  a few parts to chase down from suppliers for that.
have to make a custom cable for the LCD for example (argh).  btw
"flying squirrel" is the codename for the next version of the KDE
"Vivaldi Spark" tablet.

 once we have that out, doing alternative versions (engineering board
etc) should be on a really fast turnaround, as they're all variants on
the same theme.

l.