Re: New Samsung Chromebook

I've got Debian running on the HP MV2120 MediaVault and as a VM on top of Windows (using VirtualBox as the VM Manager).  But looking to something that is inexpensive and bullet proof for my youngest two boys to use.  This might do the trick.  If they get adventurous in computers in later years, as I have, then perhaps they can flash its ROM and load another Distro on it.

What I admire about ChromeOS is its a disruptive technology.  MSFT saw a 22% decline in Windows sales last quarter.  The Wintel duopoly is on the decline!!