This may be interesting for you

Hello
I'm Thalia.
If u're interested. I think it is cool hanging out with my friends. I'm not really a partyhead but sometimes it's cool to listen some music and have a couple of drinks. It's cool to hang out with friends I think) I'm one of cheerleaders of the college basketball team, so many people think that I am pretty attractive and I got athletic body.)
I wanna try smth new that's why I'm writing it.
It is so cool when people write back really fast, right?)