Re: Reboot failed -- System halted

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, Federico Pietro Briata wrote:

Hello

did you upgrade recently?
try to chroot from debian installer

federico

2012/7/30  <kqt4at5v@gmail.com>:
I am running Wheezy with kernel 3.4.4 on Zyxel NSA320, Marvel Kirkwood
88F6281_A1.
The reboot, shutdown -r, fails and requires a power cycle. Is the a patch
for this.

Yes I just compiled a new kernel. I do not know what I screwed up but I started over and patched and compiled a new 3.4.4 kernel and it works as it should. Thanks, I have another question about cross compiling but I will start a new thread.

Richard