Re: armel qualification for Wheezy

Tixy wrote:
[...]
> Not that horrible. I just did a kernel build on my laptop in an ARM
> chroot and it took 19m43s, doing it as a cross-build took 1m14s. I
> haven't got my Pandaboard setup to do a comparison, but I
> suspect it wouldn't be much faster than my emulated ARM run.

I'm interested to see you say this, because on an 1GHz Cortex A8 with
about 400MB of RAM, a 3.0 kernel build takes me about two hours! (uImage
and modules.)

│ "Parents let children ride bicycles on the street. But parents do not
│ allow children to hear vulgar words. Therefore we can deduce that
│ cursing is more dangerous than being hit by a car." --- Scott Adams