Order Enquiry!!!

Hi there,
I hope this message finds you well. After viewing your page, I am interested in placing an order for some items. I'd like to know; 1.) What you have in stock 2.) If there are any special pricing/discounts. I hope to establish a long term business relationship with you and would appreciate any form of discounts. 3.) What mode of payment is most convenient for you. I could provide my credit card details to a secure e-mail address you provide for payment.

Will be looking to read from you. Till then,

Many Blessings.

yaser.