Re: debootstrap --second-stage fails in armhf due to fail setting up cron. BUG?

Le Sunday 22 January 2012 10:35:34, Iker Salmón San Millán a écrit :
> in my sheeva the kernel running is Linux sheeva 2.6.32-5-kirkwood

This is probably too old for current prctl.

To work-arounf the problem:
- you downgrade perl to 5.12 (not sure if this is possible in sid though)
- patch addgroup to avoid modifications of $0

I also suggest you to log a bug against adduser package regarding this issue:
$0 modif is too fragile for an 'important' package.

All the best

Dominique
--
http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/ -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/