Re: Thecus N2200 debian: is possible?

Here is the exact output:

Processor : ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
BogoMIPS : 183.09
Features : swp half thumb fastmult edsp java
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 5TEJ
CPU variant : 0x0
CPU part : 0x926
CPU revision : 5
Cache type : write-back
Cache clean : cp15 c7 ops
Cache lockdown : format C
Cache format : Harvard
I size : 32768
I assoc : 4
I line length : 32
I sets : 256
D size : 32768
D assoc : 4
D line length : 32
D sets : 256

Hardware : Oxsemi NAS
Revision : 0000
Serial : 00000752b8726800

2012/1/11 LoSpo <francesco.spossati@gmail.com>
Maybe could be the same: i know that is a :

Oxford 810DSE @367MHZ, 256 mb ram DDR2

quote:
"The Oxford OXE810DSE is a dual-channel version of the OXE810SE used in the Iomega Home Media Network Hard Drive. Both Oxford devices include an 367 MHz ARM926EJ-S processor with 32 Kbyte caches & MMU and 128 Kbyte of on-chip SRAM. The only difference between them is that the 810DSE includes a second SATA port and a RAID controller supporting span, RAID 0 and 1."